Adobe Analytics Training
Learn the basics of Adobe Analytics with clear and hands-on training. You’ll quickly learn to work independently with the tool thanks to our practical courses – they’re suitable both for complete beginners as well as those with some existing Adobe Analytics experience.
Who are our Adobe Analytics trainings suitable for?
Our training courses are designed for companies of all sizes across all industries. They are aimed at anyone interested in independently creating and/or interpreting analyses and reports in Adobe Analytics in order to make decisions based on data.
We offer training courses for beginners with no prior knowledge as well as for advanced users or experts who are interested in answering specific questions and solving complex problems.
Why should you opt for a training by FELD M?
At FELD M, the focus is on customized training. We tailor our training programs to your needs, goals, and current level of knowledge in order to provide the greatest possible added value.
If you’re a new customer, we first take the time to understand your business and your organization in detail. We then design a training program to meet the requirements of your participating stakeholders or departments.
We don’t just show you how to create reports, we enable all participants to follow along step-by-step on their own computers. This way, you can start applying and further developing what you’ve learned straight away.
Whether you’re looking for one-off training or ongoing support to empower your colleagues in their use of Adobe Analytics and their ability to make data-driven decisions, we can support you with either option.
With over 20 years of experience in the “digital business”, we’ve already conducted many successful training courses across a wide range of industries.
As a long-standing, certified Adobe partner, we can draw on a wealth of practical experience in our training courses to answer your specific questions and support you with your challenges.
In our Adobe training courses, we go well beyond the industry standard, not only sharing our knowledge, but also offering you concrete tips, tricks and solutions.
Choose FELD M and benefit from our expertise and our customized approach to Adobe Analytics training. We are your reliable partner on the path to data-driven success.
How are the Adobe Analytics training courses structured?
Our training comprises presentations, interactive sessions, and independent work on tasks. We like to take a hands-on approach, i.e., using practical examples and fostering constant dialogue with participants.
Training content is presented in the individual sessions, including “homework” for each participant, completed independently and discussed between training sessions.
Our sessions can be organized flexibly and can take place both online and offline, depending on your requirements.
What do the Adobe Analytics training courses for beginners involve?
Our Adobe Analytics training courses for beginners are generally divided into five consecutive modules and can be customized to your requirements. If necessary, individual modules can be removed if the participants already know the training content or use cases or if they are not relevant to your requirements.
Module 1: The basics of digital analytics
- What is digital analytics?
- How can digital analytics help you when making important business decisions?
- What are key performance indicators (KPIs) and what role do they play?
- How can you use digital analytics to improve the user experience of your online services?
Module 2: Introduction to Adobe Analytics
- What is Adobe Analytics and what benefits does it offer you for your business goals?
- How is data collected for the metrics and dimensions in Adobe Analytics?
- How do you log in?
- How do you navigate the user interface?
- What are metrics and dimensions and how are the most important metrics and dimensions defined in Adobe Analytics?
Module 3: Data analysis in Adobe Analytics
- How do I create my own analyses?
- Which simple visualizations can I use to present and answer questions?
- How can I filter or segment data in Adobe Analytics? How can I create my own metrics and segments?
- How can I export my analyses both manually and automatically from Adobe Analytics and share them with other users?
Module 4: Advanced data analysis and data interpretation in Adobe Analytics
- How do I interpret a dashboard and analyze data using concrete examples to identify trends and patterns?
- How can I use the data to identify an unsatisfactory user experience and uncover potential for optimization?
- How can I derive data-based recommendations for business decisions?
- How can I use the “anomaly detection” feature and automated alerts in Adobe Analytics to keep track of important changes in my data?
Module 5: Q&A session based on practical examples
- Our last module offers space to discuss your specific questions and use cases about web analytics in Adobe Analytics and to work on them together in the tool. Our aim is to give you the best possible start for your future use of the tool.
After completing this training, you should have a solid understanding of web analytics and how to use Adobe Analytics effectively to analyze data. Using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, you can better understand the behavior of your website or app visitors, improve your online presence and increase conversion rates.
What do the Adobe Analytics training courses for advanced users involve?
In this specialized course, advanced users who already have basic knowledge of Adobe Analytics will learn advanced analytics techniques.
Our Adobe Analytics advanced training courses are divided into four modules that can be customized to your requirements. If necessary, individual modules can be removed if the participants already know the training content or use cases or if they are not relevant to your requirements.
Module 1: Advanced segmentation and target group analysis
- Insight into advanced segmentation methods, including sequential segments
- Create complex audience profiles to personalize content and marketing
- Combining segments for advanced analyses and more precise insights
- Answering questions: How can I get detailed insights into complex user behavior by combining segments?
Module 2: Advanced analysis and visualization
- Create custom calculations and metrics to customize reports
- Use customized dashboards to gain tailored insights
- Use advanced visualization tools to visualize complex data
- Answering questions: How can I create custom metrics and use advanced visualizations to get deeper insights?
Module 3: Advanced configuration and admin settings
- Classification of data for more precise analysis and reporting
- Advanced configuration of events (success events), variables, and e-commerce tracking
- Use of data sources to integrate data from external sources
- Answering questions: How can I classify data and make advanced configurations to optimize my analysis?
Module 4: Data validation, data protection, and best practices
- Advanced methods for data validation and troubleshooting
- Compliance with data protection standards and guidelines for advanced configurations
- Best practices for managing and organizing complex analytics implementations
- Answering questions: How can I ensure that my advanced configurations are correct and comply with data protection requirements?
- What measures can I take to correctly interpret data and draw informed conclusions?
With this specialized advanced training, you’ll deepen your analysis skills, develop data-based strategies at a whole new level, and optimize the performance of your website or app.
Feel free to get in touch with us to discuss the individual modules and how the scope can be customized to fit your needs.
We make your measures and customer interactions measurable - from conception to implementation and analysis.
Privacy and Consent
We support you as a reliable partner who knows the current legal discussions and has already gained experience with pragmatic best practices.
Dashboards & Visualisation
Our Business Intelligence Team supports you to leverage the full potential of your data wealth through user-oriented visualisations.